The 14th edition of the Lau Haizetara Documentary Co-Production Forum will award, for the second time, the IBAIA prize for the best project presented during the pitching day this coming 27th September.
The aim is to take another step forward in the development process of high-quality documentary genre projects and to galvanise their production, collaboration and initiation. In the first edition, the prize was awarded to the project ‘Tolyatti Adrift’ by Laura Sisteró (Boogaloo Films).
The fourteen selected projects have a chance to win this 3,000 euro prize which will be awarded by the panel’s Commissioning Editors, taking into account the presentation, originality, treatment and dissemination potential when choosing the winning project.
- ARZAK, SINCE 1897 (Spain)
- LA FLOTA DE INDIAS (Spain)
- LA GRAN BODA DE NAGORNO KARABAKH (Spain – Italy – Armenia – Argentina)
- LOBSTER SOUP (Spain)
- MAL DE CAÑA (Spain – Dominican Republic)
- MATRIOSKAS, LAS NIÑAS DE LA GUERRA (Spain – Cuba)
- NEWTOPIA (Norway – Indonesia)
- NIÑO DE ELCHE (Spain)
- NO WOMEN, NO REVOLUTION (Germany)
- PERSIA ON AIR (Spain)
- THE DEMOCRATIC HYPOTHESIS (France – Spain)
- THE MYSTERY OF THE PINK FLAMINGOS (Spain)
- THERE WAS AND THERE WASN’T (Canada – Italy)
- WE DIE (Spain – Mexico)
The name of the winning project will be revealed during the Forum’s closing ceremony, which will take place on the evening of 27th September.
Also, during this ceremony, we will disclose the name of the winner of the Treeline Prize for distribution and festivals consultancy, awarded by the Spanish distribution company Treeline, present at the Forum.
Inscription is still open at the forum to attend as a member of the audience at the presentation of the projects.
Further information: www.lauhaizetara.eu